【NEWS-131111】Joo Won Confesses to Having Fallen for Actresses He′s Worked With

Joo Won may not have dated since his debut - but he′s definitely had feelings for a certain lady.

In an interview for MBC′s Section TV on November 10, Joo Won was asked if he′s been in any relationships since his debut, but answered that he hadn′t been in any.

Then he went on to say, “When I have to act out a romance with an actress in a drama, I can’t help but have feelings develop for her. But it’s hard to tell if it’s love towards the actress or the character she plays in the drama.”
How can he know if it’s real love?

Fortunately, or unforutnately, he hasn′t had the time to think seriously about it.

He said, "I′ve been constantly working on a drama after another. So I haven’t had the chance to even ask myself if it is actually love. But I guess if I can move on so easily, it′s hard to call it love."

--
Source: mwave
Article credit: Jo Yeon Kyung
Photo credit: MBC Section TV
Previous
Next Post »