Joo Won’s Love Letter to fans in Tokyo Fan Meeting on 15th June 2013


“My mind and body are always exhausted to cope with hectic schedules everyday.  When I look at the calendar, 15 June is coming soon, the event is only a few days away.  Again I am going to overcome it today and live a busy life.  The warm welcome derived from your heart has made me feel joyful, do you know how long I have been waiting to meet you who made me feel so touched?  When I think about it, I feel excited and my heart is throbbing.   This is your unconditional love and sincerity.  I am wondering if I am entitled to receive them?  I have been thinking a lot.  Because of your love, I can stand on this stage now.   From now on, your love means the existence of me Joo Woo.  Today I live the best day of my life as I have been waiting so long to meet you.  Today in this venue, meeting you who are so excited in seeing the other side of me, I feel very happy and fortunate to the extent that even I wish time can stop.

Are you also as happy and fortunate as I am?  As for me, your laughter is at least making me feel the happiness, I am more than happy sharing the excitement with you.  As an actor, I keep meeting many people in my life but I think there is nothing more than our encounter which I feel so thankful.  Your support by giving me endless love, trust, and watching over me is a kind of fate between you  (the precious ones) and me.  I think it would be good that we can stay connected forever through our fate from now on.  I want to respond to the love you have given me.  I will go back to normal life tomorrow but I will not forget my heart-throbbing feeling today.   Being able to meet you today is such a fortune to me.  I will show you more of my excellent projects and performances.  I promise I will come back again as a Joo Won who will be loved even more than now.  Until the day we meet, please stay healthy and be happy and only think of me.  I love you all.”

After reading out his love letter, Joo Won emotionally said “I feel like shedding tears.  I am fortunate that I can convey my feelings to you,  I can return home with a good mood like my energy is fully recharged.  Until the day we meet, please stay healthy, we will meet again with smiles.”   (Everyone in the venue clapped their hands.)

Credits: 
English translation by manyearsago @ soompi
Joo Won Soompi International Fans Thread
Photo Credit @ KNTV 


PERMALINK ✿  22nd June '13 @ 5:16 AM
Previous
Next Post »