140331 Joo Won's Message from his Official Website

From Joowon
______________________________________

Wooww~~~ It’s been so long~~^^ I am Joowon!
_______________________________________

Hello!^^
I am Joowon… It’s been a while since I wrote on my board~~
I am planning to make this board into a place where I can talk to everyone!!! ^^
Even though there are things that are unsatisfactory about this~ I will try my best to make it work!!!
So, please come here often and leave messages for me~~ ^^
The seasons are changing now… How is everyone’s health??
When I was exhausted with my cold~~ I am so grateful that everyone comforted and encouraged me~~ ♥︎
I am very healthy now so… stop with the worrying^^ Let us all take care of our health~~
These days I am filming “Fashion King” and performing “Ghost”~
Because I spend so much time with good people~~ I feel like I automatically gain strength and laughter~~
I would be much more happy if only one thing wasn’t happening…
These days I am hearing a lot of noises [complaints?]~ I would like to ask a small favor from everyone!!! ^^
Could you please keep on trusting me and watch over me??
To see many people hurting because of me… Hurts my heart very much ㅠ
I believe that I need to protect the people who support me…
From now on I will protect everyone more~~ So please accept my favor~^^
I trust my fans because you are all kind!!!
And lastly…
Let’s not be ill~ Let’s be healthy!!^^
I love you!!! ♥︎

Source: joowon508.com
English Translation by Chrissy96@moonjunworld
Previous
Next Post »