「Joo Won’s Instagram Updates Translations」150423

Original Caption: #차유진 시절 숙소에서 #날다 얼굴은 안보이지 #메롱
Translation: When I was #ChaYoojin At the dorm #ToFly Can't see my face #Mehrong
Original Caption: 보러왔다 #어벤져스 어두워지는 순간 썬구리 빼고 #집중 얼굴 안보이지? #메롱
Translation: Came to watch #Avengers Take my sunglasses off the moment it becomes dark. Can't see my #focused face, right? #Mehrong
Original Caption: #패션왕 #우기명 역시 털 안이 #따뜻해
주원아~! 응?왜?
Translation: #FashionKing #WooKimyung As expected, it's #warm inside the fur
Joowon-ah~! Huh? What?
Original Caption: #초등학교 #절친들 같이 화장실 청소하고 그랬던게
엊그제 같은데..ㅎ이젠 다들 29이다.
Translation: It feels like only yesterday when I cleaned the bathrooms
with my #ElementarySchool #BestFriends ..ㅎ We're all 29 now.
Original Caption: 오늘 #그놈이다 촬영장에 #주원갤러리 에서 뷔페와 커피차
선물 등등 보내주셨어요^^ 감사하구 힘이납니다~~^^
Translation: Today #JoowonGallery sent buffet and coffee food trucks, presents,
and other stuff to the #ItsThatGuy #FilmingSite ^^ Thank you and I'm energized~~^^
Original Caption: 이것도ㅎㅎ뽑기 #1등 나옴ㅎㅎ 유후~~
각시탈 때 저 사진 평생가겠지?ㅎㅎ
Translation: This one too ㅎㅎ lottery game Got #FirstPlace ㅎㅎ Yoohoo~~
I guess my photo from Bridal Mask will exist until I die?ㅎㅎ


Source: Joo Won's Official Instagram
English Translation by Chrissy96@moonjunworld
Previous
Next Post »