【NEWS】140603 Joo Won Enjoys His Free Time by Drinking Coffee and Going to Han River

Joo Won revealed the ‘healthy’ hobbies he enjoys during break.

During June 2’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Great Radio, Ivy praised Joo Won saying, “I felt good and envious to see you enjoying the stage.”

Joo Won said, “That’s how I want to be and I think the audience can enjoy the stage more that way. I try to enjoy doing what I have to do, but it’s not always easy.”

DJ Jang Kiha then asked, “Do you play hard too?” and Joo Won answered, “I don’t really play hard. I usually just drink coffee or lie down by the Han river. I meet up with the same friends I always meet. I recently took a friend who is good at playing guitar to the Han river and played guitar. We were there from 1 in the afternoon until 2 in the morning. Many people had gathered.”
When Jang Kiha commented, “That’s healthy and awesome at the same time,” Joo Won caught attention by saying, “I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the sun and listened to the music as I watched the passersby. I let go of my awareness of other people and just enjoyed being there with the others.”

Source: Mwave
Photo credit: Newsen
Previous
Next Post »