【NEWS】140603 Joo Won and Ivy Share Opposite Views on Eternal Love

Having acted opposite each other in musical Ghost, Joo Won and Ivy revealed their contrasting views on love.

June 2’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Great Radio invited Joo Won and Ivy as the special guests.

When DJ Kang Kiha asked, “The musical Ghost is about eternal love but do you think that eternal love exists? What do you think?” and Joo Won answered, “I think it’s realistically difficult. Everyone dreams of eternal love but it’s hard in real life. But I think everyone still yearns for it.”


Ivy, on the other hand, answered, “I think eternal love exists. I think humans cannot live without love. Love exists not just between a man and a woman and it continues and exists until the day we die.”

About saying ‘I love you,’ Joo Won revealed, “I like to say it and to hear it. I think it’s better to say how you feel honestly,” while Ivy said, “I think it’s cheesy to say ‘I love you’ so I keep it in my head. I think I would’ve been a macho if was born as a man.”


Photo credit: Newsen
Source: Newsen / Kim Chan Mi
Translation Credit : Mwave / Yeawon Jung
Previous
Next Post »