【NEWS-140102】Joo Won & Ji Sung Receive Top Honor In KBS Drama Awards

Actors Joo Won and Ji Sung received the top honors in 2013 KBS Drama Awards.
At the 2013 KBS Drama Awards, which took place in the KBS Hall in Yeo Yi Do, Seoul, in the evening of December 31, 2013. Actor Ji Sung received the top honor with his role in the drama, "Secret," and actor Joo Won received the same award with his role in the drama, "Good Doctor."

He opened his speech by saying, "The person who should receive this award is not me. I feel as if I am receiving this award because the drama 'Secret' received a lot of love."

Ji Sung continued, "I thank the colleague actors, director, and script writers. I received a lot of love from the fans so I thank all of you, and my wife Lee Bo Young. I want to experience this award with her."

Joo Won thanked the staff members and his family for the award, and said, "Good Doctor was a big challenge for me. I felt that people who have autism feel the same emotions as people without autism. While filming the drama I thought it would be great if the hospital's system develops so that autistic people can be treated in a better system. And I am happy to see that the system is developing."


Source: kdramastars
Previous
Next Post »