【NEWS】140116 Joo Won successfully finishes his fan meetings in Japan

Joo Won successfully finished his fan meetings in Japan.

On January 11th, 12th, and 13th, Joo Won had fan meetings in Tokyo and Osaka.

The Tokyo fan meeting took place on 11th at Nakano Sun Plaza, and the next day, he held a promotion event for drama '7th Grade Civil Servant' at the same place. On January 13th, he held a solo concert at NHK Hall in Osaka, and made a special memory with approximately 5,000 Japanese fans.

During the concert, Joo Won showed singing, dancing, and guitar performances. Many fans showed particularly great reactions when he performed Park Jin Young's 'Honey' and Shin Seung Hoon's 'I Believe'.

He sang about 10 different songs during the event, and it is said that Japanese fans made Joo Won cry by presenting a special event for him.

An official said, "Joo Won successfully finished two hours of a very physically demanding performance. It seemed that he was enjoying the time very much, and we were deeply impressed by the care that he showed for all of the staffs and fans."

Joo Won said, "I really enjoyed the two hours that I spent with my fans. It was my first time to be in Osaka, and I was deeply touched by everything that the fans showed for me. I promise to be back with another great show as soon as possible."

Meanwhile, Joo Won is currently preparing a new promotion that will be held around the entire Asia.

Previous
Next Post »