【NEWS】141101 Joo Won Reveals Unique Preference in Women, Chooses Ideal Type Among Sulli, Park Se Young, and Shim Eun Kyung

Actor Joo Won recently described his ideal type, revealing a surprising preference he has in terms of physical traits.
On the November 1 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” Joo Won made an appearance to take part in a brief interview with the entertainment news program to promote his upcoming movie release, “Fashion King.”

During the interview, the reporter asked the actor a common question asked of celebrities, but received an unexpected answer. When asked to describe his ideal type, Joo Won responded, “I don’t like it when [women] don’t have any belly fat at all.”

The “Fashion King” actor continued to explain, “I like when [a woman] has some belly fat yet looks healthy. I really like the stomach. Even at home, I touch my mom and dad’s stomach. When my mom is washing dishes, I grab her belly fat,” causing laughter at the scene.


He was also asked who is closest to his ideal type out of his drama and movie co-stars: Sulli, Park Se Young, or Shim Eun Kyung. Joo Won replied, “Shim Eun Kyung,” his co-star in the drama “Tomorrow Cantabile.”

Watch the interview here.


Source: soompi
Previous
Next Post »