【NEWS】141105 Joo Won was Shocked to See f(x)’s Sulli Transform into Ugly Girl

Joo Won brought up f(x) Sulli’s transformation into an ugly girl.

Joo Won met with reporters for a media day on November 4 in a restaurant in Gwanghwamun and expressed his gratitude towards Sulli, who made a bold acting transformation.

Joo Won said, “There is a scene in the movie where Sulli has to look ugly. But since she is an outstanding beauty, she didn’t look ugly even with make up. So she puffed up her hair and put stuff on her face to ruin her beauty on purpose.”
He added, “When she came out from the dressing room, she reminded me of Chuno. I don’t know if it was the power of makeup but Sulli, who has such a pretty face, looked so ugly. So I was shocked for a moment. But I didn’t think I could ever see her like that again so I took a picture of her. I will think about whether or not I will reveal it,” causing a round of laughter.

Joo Won said, “Sulli showed great passion for acting on set. It must’ve been hard trying to look ugly but she didn’t care. As a colleague, I’m anticipating actress Sulli′s advancement in her acting."
Fashion King is a film about a high school student named Woo Ki Myung (Joo Won) who opens his eyes to fashion and decides to become the coolest man in the world to win the heart of his crush. It is based on Naver’s webtoon series that earned 4.4 million clicks in a week and a total of 500 million views, ranking number on Naver’s Webstoon Best for 26 weeks.

It is set to premiere on November 6.

Source: mwave
Photo credit: Newsen
Previous
Next Post »