【NEWS - 130802】Joo Won donates rice packs


Joo Won donated rice packs.

On July 31st, press conference of new KBS 2TV drama 'Good Doctor' was held at Gangnam Sungmo Hospital in Seoul, and 2.25 tons of rice packs were delivered from Joo Won's fans.

The rice packs were sent from fans in Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, and Indonesia, wishing for a great success of 'Good Doctor', and they will be donated to poor neighbors.

Joo Won's management agency said, "Joo Won is now growing largely popular in many different countries. The number of his fans is continuously rising, and we are preparing Joo Won's Asia concert tour for next year."

Joo Won said, "I feel very thankful for such amazing love and supports from my fans. I get a lot of energy and motivations. I will keep doing my best."

On the other hand, 'Good Doctor' will air on July 5th at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com 

-- 
Source: starnnews
Previous
Next Post »