【NEWS - 130826】Joo Won′s Japan Fanclub Presents ′Good Doctor′ Staff with Food

Joo Won′s Japan fanclub showed its love for its star with lots of food.

According to a rep from Joo Won′s agency on August 26, Joo Won′s Japan fanclub ′Bear Belly Button′ sent in 120 servings of tteokbokki, rice balls, patbingsu and health drinks to the set of KBS2′s Good Doctor.


Actors and staff didn′t forget to show their thanks for the gifts, sending in photos of staff sitting down to the meal.

Joo Won said, "I was so touched by the love sent from Japan when I′ve been so busy these days. I′m thankful they let everyone in Good Doctor share happy memories, and I′ll repay my fans with even better acting."


Joo Won appears in the drama as Park Si On, a man who overcomes his savant syndrome to become a warm-hearted doctor.

Photo credit: Sim Entertainment

--
Source: Mwave
Previous
Next Post »