【NEWS-131121】Joo Won Almost Coughed Up Blood on Stage for ′Ghost′

Clearly working hard for his musical, Joo Won confessed that he almost coughed up blood on stage.

Joo Won attended the press rehearsal for Ghost which took place on November 21 at Shindorim D-Cube Art Center, along with co-stars Ivy, Choi Jung Won and Park Ji Yeon.
Acting as the protagonist, Sam Wheat, Joo Won will play the man who cannot leave his love even after his death.

Joo Won said in an interview that day, “The hardest part in the musical, as said by many other actors who played Sam Wheat, is singing the last song in the first half of the musical. I have to pour in all of Sam’s feelings into the song. I was told to sing to the point where I cough up blood.”

“So I put all my effort to sing that song, and really felt like I was going to cough up blood. I wondered if I was going too far with it, but later they said I was doing it right. After the first half, I almost felt like fainting, because I was singing so hard at the end.”

The musical Ghost will be released on November 24 and will continue to show until next June at D-Cube arts center.

--
Source: mwave
Previous
Next Post »