【NEWS-131208】Joo Won 'Female actress's chest, undergarments can all be seen...cover up please'

Actor Joo Won talked about him feeling disturbed by a certain female actress's revealing dressing.
Joo Won previously appeared on JTBC's 'Witch Hunt' which was broadcast on the 6th, and revealed during the filming "In a previous performance, my partner (an actress older than him), had a well rounded figure, she constantly wore clothes with wide neck lines" furthermore, "Even though she is wearing clothes with a low neck line,  she doesn't even cover up when she bends over, I feel sensitive towards that. I don't feel that way because of liking but because I feel that it is very impolite."

He continued by saying "One day I really couldn't bear it, I told her directly 'From the chest to the undergarments, all can be seen, either cover up or wear clothes where the neck line reaches your neck.' By telling her this way, she would know. I said she was a pastor's daughter so she must cover up well in future."


Source: Nate
Chinese Translation by Sherry / Joo Won Baidu (中國百度周元/朱元吧)
English Translation by clsx@moonjunworld
Edited By: M@moonjunworld
Previous
Next Post »