【NEWS-131210】'Catch Me' Joo Won - Holds His Lover's Hand After 1 Month of Dating... Very Little Physical Contact


On the 10th of December, Actor Joo Won sat down for an interview with TVREPORT, revealing his actual dating sytle.

When the reporter asked: "During the filming process, do you infuse your own experiences from dating?"
Joo Won expressed: "No. Since my debut, due to my busy schedule, I never had a chance to get into a relationship."

Joo Won also revealed that he have plans for his future relationships, and despite being hurt in the past, he is eager to get into a new relationship once again.

Joo Won shared that "When I've with my friends, skinship doesn't matter much at all, but when I was with my girlfriend, our physical contact was lesser. We  only held hands after one month of dating, it took even longer for us to have our first kiss. Due to my reservedness and shyness, I'm always feeling bothered and gloomy."

--
Source: TVREPORT
Chinese translations by Grace/朱元中国首站
English translations by yxgrace@moonjunwworld
Previous
Next Post »