【NEWS-131217】 Joo Won Reveals His Thoughts About Moon Chae Won And Choi Kang Hee

Joo won  reveals his thoughts about Moon Chae won and Choi Kang Hee.

Actor JooWon recently recorded an episode of cable channel tvN talk show ‘TAXI’, where he revealed his thoughts about his co-stars Moon Chae Won and Choi Kang Hee.

When asked for the actress that he admires most, Joo Won answered, “All the actresses that I have worked with are good. Moon Chae Won appears cold on the outside, but she has an outgoing personality. Choi Kang Hee has an unusual yet innocent charisma about her, and you tend to forget a lot of your frustrations when you are with her.”

As for which of the 2 will visit him in the army, Joo Won said, “I feel that Chae Won nuna and Kang Hee nuna will both come to see me. Kang Hee nuna has often told me that she would come to visit me in the army.”

Joo Won had previously shown his affection for most of the actresses that he had worked with, and he explained, “I was only praising their good points, but it was misconstrued as though I had an affection for them. When I receive such questions, I can’t answer them casually because it’s not in my nature to do so. I always praise actresses sincerely, so misunderstandings do arise sometimes.”

This particular episode air on December 16th.

Source: Kpopfigthing (facebook)

Previous
Next Post »