【NEWS - 131016】Joo Won - 'Monthly Pocket Money 1,000,000 won, Does Not Own A Credit Card'

Actor Joo Won recently shared about his financial habits and revealed his ideas on spending.


On the afternoon of 15th October at a Cafe at Seoul, Gangnam, Nonhyeon-dong, Joo Won accepted a short interview with reporters. When being asked about his current financial status and his thoughts about his income and expenditure, Joo Won responded, "It has always been my mother who manages my finances, so even though I'm earning more now, there hasn't been much changes."

He continued saying, "I have the thoughts of moving my parents over to Seoul from Suji-gu (Yongin City) to live with me, but I have yet to decide to buy a house, I have to see if my parents are keen about coming to live in Seoul. If I buy a house, I will definitely live with my parents as I am not the type to live alone."

He also mentioned, "My monthly pocket money now is 1,000,000 won (approx. USD$940), it has increased compared to the past. But since I don't go out and drink, and the main point is that I don't even have much time on my hands, so I have more than enough to spend." Joo Won immediately turned to the filming crew and said,"Let's go and eat something expensive today, let's go to eat meat. My treat!"

He also said,"I don't own a credit card. Although I have been persuaded to sign up for one since there are many benefits to owning a credit card, I have yet to." as he laughed, sharing that he still does not own a credit card under his own name.

--
Source: Nate
Chinese Translations by Lily
English Translations by yxgrace@moonjunworld



Previous
Next Post »