【NEWS-131020】 Moon Chae Won “Joo Won is an honest and serious good actor”


Actress Moon Chae Won complimented Joo Won as an “honest and serious good doctor”. Both of them had recently starred as a sweet couple who overcame obstacles in KBS's Monday-Tuesday drama “Good Doctor”, which gained much popularity among its audiences.

With regards to the impression she had of Joo Won before meeting him in person, Moon Chae Won shared, “I did not manage to watch all of Joo Won’s previous works. However, I did manage to catch 10 episodes or 10 minutes (of his previous works) and I could feel the things he wants to express just from an instant expression. I can’t really recall which scene it was but I though that Joo Won was certainly a good actor”.

She continued, “It was through this project that I first met him. Joo Won really immersed his honesty and seriousness into his acting. Not having anything to do with age, not all actors are able to accomplish that. Acting with him was very comfortable and I also received a lot of help.” She continued, “Park Shi On is a challenging character. Through decisive selection, he managed to adequately capture the essence of the character. Joo Won is a good actor.”. 

--
Source: innolife
Translated by Sukie@moonjunworld
Previous
Next Post »