【NEWS-131028】Joo Won departs ‘1N2D’ with overflowing tears


KBS 2TV ‘One Night Two Days’ aired part 2 of its ‘Jeju, A Beautiful Day in October’ special on October 27th, where the youngest member of the show, Joo Won, said goodbye to his fellow members Yoo Hae Jin, Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Min, and Sung Shi Kyung on their final vacation, after a year and 8 months of recording the show together.

Just like the previous episodes, Joo Won prepared breakfast for his hyungs like normal. But as the time came to said goodbye, Joo Won said goodbye to his beloved hyungs as it was his final time on the show as a fixed member. Joo Won said, “I was able to complete my 1 year and 8 months journey of recording ‘1N2D’ because of all the hyungs,” before dropping tears.

Joo Won continued, “When I was filming my drama, my biggest joy was bragging to others about my hyungs, and how close we were. I will feel very blissful when I listen to stories from my hyungs. The one thing that keeps me going despite my busy schedules, was the fact that I was able to go on a one day two nights vacation every alternate week. It was always interesting, and kept me laughing. I am sorry for not being able to bring everyone even more laughs. I want to thank all the staff, and I will work even harder to become an even better actor. I was really happy during the process of filming ‘1N2D’.”

After listening to Joo Won’s words, his 6 older brothers on the show who have spent 1 year and 8 months with him couldn’t help but drop tears themselves. Viewers were visibly touched to see that they couldn’t bear to see Joo Won leave the show, but had to eventually.

By: Oh Soo Kyung


Source: ph.omg.yahoo.com
Previous
Next Post »