【NEWS - 131017】SBS 'Night of TV Entertainment' Joo Won reveals his dating style

"I never hesitate (play hard to get) when it comes to love."


The 16th October's broadcast of SBS's 'Night of TV Entertainment' revealed an interview with the main leads of the upcoming movie, 'Catch Me' starring Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong.

Upon discussing the types of relationship tricks, the 'subtle push & pull' tactic was brought up. In response, Joo Won declared, "I have never played hard to get in my relationships, when I like a person, I will express it very clearly." revealing his style of romance.

On this topic, he also mentioned, "I have never prepared any events (surprises) while I was dating." but he reassured that "If I have thoughts about getting married, I will definitely prepare a wonderful surprise."

--
Source: Star
Chinese Translations: Sherry
English Translations: yxgrace@moonjunworld
Previous
Next Post »