【NEWS-131018】Joo Won 'High viewership ratings - all thanks to luck'

Actor Joo Won reveals the reason behind the good viewership results of his latest drama 'Good Doctor'.
On 15th October, Joo Won met up with reporters at a cafe in Seoul, Gangnam, Nonhyeon-dong for a short interview.

With regards to the drama 'Good Doctor' breaking the 20% viewership rating mark and breaking new records, Joo Won expressed, "It was purely good luck. Viewership ratings isn't something within our control, but being lucky does have a positive effect on it and it definitely makes me happy (to achieve such results)."

Joo Won continued, "Truthfully, I was still busy, being in the midst of shooting my movie. But the director trusted me and chose to cast me. For that I am very thankful. Also, Screen Writer Park Jae Bum is familiar with and have good knowledge of medical dramas, he was able to come up with a good script and receive good results in return."

When talking about what he felt, Joo Won shared that "This drama was the most memorable to me. It was a project where the process was very difficult but fruitful,  I grew a lot along the way and was able to learn many meaningful things. Being an actor gives me opportunity to experience new things like that, and I'm very proud of that."

--
Source: Nate
Chinese Translations by 糖果
English Translations by yxgrace@moonjunworld
Previous
Next Post »